There are 5 diameter specifications of the biomass briquettes: 8mm, 10mm, 22mm, 30mm, and 70mm. As the cylinder briquettes with 8/10mm diameter are also called pellets, this punching briquette press is also known as biomass briquetting and pelletizing machine.
Raw material for punching briquette press
Plant straw, grain husk, peanut shell, cotton rod, wood chip, sawdust, branch, bark, bamboo powder, timber, forest residual and household refuse, etc.
|Diameter: 8mm, 10mm, 22mm, 30mm, 70mm
|Power of main engine
Host machine: 3.4mX2mX1.8m
Control cabinet: 1.2mX0.6mX1.2m.
|Number of operator
Punching Biomass Briquette Press Working Principle
The punching biomass briquette making machine adopts screw pre-compression, piston punching, two-stage compression process, forced oil cooling to ensure the lubrication of the equipment, and solves the shortcomings of the high water content of the raw material and the rapid wear of the forming mold. In addition, the equipment adopts an automatic constant temperature device, stable working performance at the set temperature, and has the advantages of reasonable structure, simple operation and maintenance, etc.
The complete set of punching briquetting machine equipment includes: crusher, dryer, punching briquetting machine (including conveyor, hopper, distributor, host, control cabinet), etc.
Complete Unit of Punching Biomass Briquetting Equipment at Factory Price
The punching biomass briquette press is a solidification molding equipment that compresses crop stalks and forest cutting residues into fuel. The compressed fuel is lumpy, small in size, high in density, and without any additives. What is more, the formed solid briquette material is easy to ignite after carbonization, has a high calorific value (more than 20% higher than that of ordinary wood), and has less pollutants. It is easy to store and transport, and can make full use of crop residues to turn waste into treasure and alleviate the tension of global agriculture and forestry energy.
ABC Machinery designs and manufactures high-quality punching biomass briquetting machines. We provide customers with complete engineering services of low-cost punching briquetting equipment all over the world. There are competitive prices, advanced briquetting technology and professional services making us always a leading supplier and exporter of biomass briquette and pellet processing machinery! For more about our products, please do not forget to contact us！
Punching Briquette Press Machine Working Video
Features of Punching Biomass Briquette Press
1. The main parts are made from high quality material and processed by heat treatment to extend the service life.
2. The spindle of briquette press is made from 45# carbon steel and plated with Cr on the surface, so it has good strength, toughnes and wearability.
3. This biomass briquette press adopts two-stage compression technology which includes screw feeder pre-pressing and piston stamping.
4. It applies Germany imported bearings. Also, the independent lubricating system keeps lubricating and cooling between each moving part.
5. Considering different characteristics of various materials, the speed regulating motor or variable frequency motor is equipped to regulate feeding rate, which enables different material to be fed uniformly. Specific type of motor can be adjusted according to customer’s demand.
6. Low power consumption (one ton of biomass rods production consumes 40 kWh), high production efficiency, long service life, and low maintenance frequency.
7. Produce biomass briquettes (φ70mm/φ30mm) and pellets (φ8mm/φ10mm/φ22mm) with different diameters through different molds, which are easy to be changed within 30min.
If you need a complete briquette making line, or you also need other auxiliary equipment, such as a raw material crushing machine, please see Biomass Briquette Plant. ABC Machinery offers the most CHEAP PRICE for our customers and equipment suitable for your request BEST!