Recent Enquiry on sugarcane bagasse charcoal briquette machine:
"Dear Sirs We are trying to make purchase a machine to make sugarcane bagasse into the charcoal briquette machine with a capacity of 10 tons/day. I'd appreciate it if you would send your offer and technical specification ASAP."
Charcoal briquettes made from sugarcane bagasse have a good source of lignin that makes them burn otherwise they may be thrown away. Sugarcane bagasse briquettes have different uses. They are employed in industries like chemical, milk, textile, etc. They have high energy value compared to other sources of energy like wood. Charcoal briquette is relatively cheaper than other energy making process.
Sugar cane bagasse briquettes are renewable sources of energy; they are also cheaper than coal. They lack sulfur meaning they don’t pollute the environment. Besides, sugarcane bagasse briquettes have high thermal value and low ash content.
A charcoal briquetting line produces sugar briquettes through the following process:
- Crushing system
The briquette system enables people who handle large sugarcane bagasse stocks to change them. High volume biomass is compacted and gives definite shape and size.
The sugarcane bagasse briquetting process as mentioned before has several advantages
- It increases energy value per unit volume. If the residues were to be thrown away, they would occupy large space with no single benefit.
- Densified sugar sugarcane is easy to transport and store because its size has been reduced into charcoal.
- This process helps solve the problem of residual disposals. Unused sugarcane bagasse will bring the issue of environmental pollution that’s land but once they are taken to industry, they become economically valuble.
- The fuel is cheap and uniform in size. Sugar cane bagasse briquette is much cheaper than coal and other sources of energy.
- Finally making sugarcane bagasse into charcoal briquettes is an important alternative renewable energy. This energy is environment-friendly releasing less carbon.
We receive enquiries in English, Español (Spanish), Русский язык (Russian), Français (French) and العربية (Arabic). Our professional team will reply to you within one business day. Please feel FREE to contact us!
Your privacy is important to us,we are committed to marking sure your privacy is confidential.