Raw material for biomass briquetting machines for sale:
Almost all kinds of wood waste, like sawdust, wood shaving, etc.; agricultural waste, like peanut shell, coconut shell, palm fiber, stalk, rice husk, and so on.
|Input Raw Material Size (mm)||3-5mm|
|Output Capacity (kg/h)||180-210||300-500||300~350|
|Shapes of Briquettes||Φ=40mm, 50mm, 60mm, 70mm|
|Motor Power (kw)||15kw, 380v, 6 Grades||18.5kw, 360v, 6 Grades||22 kW|
|Size of Briquettes Inside Hole||Dia.16mm||Dia.16mm||Dia.18mm/16mm|
|Density of Briquettes||1.3T/m³|
|Weight (kg)||700kg||800kg||780 kg|
|Overall Dimension(mm)||2700*600*1600 mm||2000*600*1700||1500*1200*1600mm|
Pictures of biomass briquetting machine
Briquettes this type screw briquetting machine make
Advantages of GCBC series screw briquetting machines
- GCBC series briquetting machines have long service life screw shaft that is made from high hardness alloy steel. The advanced processing equipment ensures the srew shafts with no errors.
- The inner former of this machine can be used for 1-2 years. It is made from a whole steel bar with the processing of water jet cutting system; as a result its inner surface is smooth, so that the briquettes are more easily made and saves energy.
- The heating section adopts 2 heat collars that are made from thick copper wires and ceramic inside.
- The forming hopper is added a movable plate at the bottom, so that users can clean it easily and discharge the input material when jammed.
- There is a lubricating system for the gear box. Besides, to make sure the gear box is lubricated properly, there is an exhaust function to maintain consistent air pressure.
- Auto cutting system: with this system, the briquettes can be automatically cut into uniformed length.
We receive enquiries in English, Español (Spanish), Русский язык (Russian), Français (French) and العربية (Arabic). Our professional team will reply to you within one business day. Please feel FREE to contact us!
Your privacy is important to us,we are committed to marking sure your privacy is confidential.