There are 5 diameter specifications of the biomass briquettes: 8mm, 10mm, 22mm, 30mm, and 70mm. As the cylinder briquettes with 8/10mm diameter are also called pellets, this punching briquette press is also known as biomass briquetting and pelletizing machine.
Raw material for punching briquette press
Plant straw, grain husk, peanut shell, cotton rod, wood chip, sawdust, branch, bark, bamboo powder, timber, forest residual and household refuse, etc.
|Main parts||Briquetting machine|
|Briquette Specification||Diameter: 8mm, 10mm, 22mm, 30mm, 70mm|
|Power of main engine||45KW|
Host machine: 3.4mX2mX1.8m
Control cabinet: 1.2mX0.6mX1.2m.
|Number of operator||2|
|Installation space||About 80m2|
Features of punching biomass briquette press
- The main parts are made from high quality material and processed by heat treatment to extend the service life.
- The spindle of briquette press is made from 45# carbon steel and plated with Cr on the surface, so it has good strength, toughnes and wearability.
- This biomass briquette press adopts two-stage compression technology which includes screw feeder pre-pressing and piston stamping.
- It applies Germany imported bearings. Also, the independent lubricating system keeps lubricating and cooling between each moving part.
- Considering different characteristics of various materials, the speed regulating motor or variable frequency motor is equipped to regulate feeding rate, which enables different material to be fed uniformly. Specific type of motor can be adjusted according to customer’s demand.
- Low power consumption (one ton of biomass rods production consumes 40 kWh), high production efficiency, long service life, and low maintenance frequency.
- Produce biomass briquettes (φ70mm/φ30mm) and pellets (φ8mm/φ10mm/φ22mm) with different diameters through different molds, which are easy to be changed within 30min.
We receive enquiries in English, Español (Spanish), Русский язык (Russian), Français (French) and العربية (Arabic). Our professional team will reply to you within one business day. Please feel FREE to contact us!
Your privacy is important to us,we are committed to marking sure your privacy is confidential.