What raw materials can the briquetting plant process?
- Wood wastes: sawdust, wood chips, wood shavings, logs, branches, logs, etc.
- Agricultural wastes: groundnut shell, paddy straw, sunflower stalk, cotton stalk, robacco waste, coffee husk, mustard stalk, wheat straw, soybean husk, rice husk, etc.
- Other biomass: coconut shell, palm fiber, bamboo waste, etc.
Featrues of complete biomass briquette plant
- Capacity: 200kg/H ~ 1T/H with screw briquetting machine; 500kg/H ~ 5T/H with punching biomass briquette press.
- No binder needed in the briquette production process.
All the machines needed for the briquetting plant
- Hammer mill/crusher (optional): used to pulverize coarse raw materials into required size, generally less than 3mm, so that the crushed materail can meet briquetting requirements.
- Dryer: many briquetting raw materials contain much more water than required (around 15%). Therefore, these raw materials shall be dried till the moisture content reaches required amount.
- Conveyor: used to convey the raw materials into the briquette press evenly.
- Biomass briquette machine: you can choose to use screw briquette press (making hollow wood briquettes or charcoal for sale), or punching briquetting machine (making round solid biomass briquettes or pellets for own use).
- Charcoal kiln (carbonization furnace, optional): if you want to make charcoal briquettes, you need this carbonization furnace. Workers put the biomass briquettes orderly into the kiln (furnace), then seal the kiln, and ignite the waste briquettes to let the integrated biomass briquettes carbonize at high temperature (about 700 degrees Celsius). After 2-3days reaction, the charcoal briquettes are made.
- Packaging machine (optional): the biomass briquettes or charcoal briquettes can be packed for sale or for storage.
We receive enquiries in English, Español (Spanish), Русский язык (Russian), Français (French) and العربية (Arabic). Our professional team will reply to you within one business day. Please feel FREE to contact us!
Your privacy is important to us,we are committed to marking sure your privacy is confidential.