Briquetting Project Introduction
From Nov. 11th to Dec. 25th, ABC engineers helped the client build a 1T/h briquetting plant project in Karachi, Pakistan. The client has sawdust as raw material, and he would make the sawdust briquettes into charcoal briquettes by the assistance of carbonization kiln, so that he can export the charcoal briquettes to other countries.
Sawdust Briquetting Plant Technical Details
This factory price sawdust briquetting plant includes drying system, 3 pcs of briquette machines and kilns. It helps our costumer make sawdust into charcoal briquettes all in his factory.
1. Drying system
Uses our most popular model dryer for briquette plant - Rotary Drier GC-DR-1100, which has been sold to more than 30 countries, dealing with the raw materials moisture from 15-55%.
2. Briquetting system
Briquetting machine uses our most advantageous model - GCBC-II, the best briquette machine in China, which can make the density of briquettes to more than 1.4kg/m3.
3. Carbonizing system
About the kilns, we provide our latest technology. One is with a set of rain way, one cart, and a chimney.
About the client
He uses local sawdust as raw material, and makes smokeless charcocal briquettes to overseas. He built the first charcoal briquette plant in Pakistan, and he would purchase another project of 3T/h briquetting plant in 2018.
About charcoal briquettes
Machine-made charcoal briquettes, also known as man-made charcoal, recycled charcoal, smoke-free charcoal, is a kind of charcoal briquettes that made from waste wood chips, sawdust and other waste biomass raw materials
Raw material range
Waste wood, sawdust, rice husks, peanut shells, cotton shells, corn cobs, corn stalks, sorghum rods, bamboo, coconut shell, etc.
- For food and beverage purposes: BBQ, grilling, etc.
- For industrial purpose: used for the production of carbon disulfide and steel smelting.
High density, high calorific value, smokeless, tasteless, pollution-free, non-explosive, flammable, is internationally recognized as a green product.
Why machine-made charcoal briquettes are superior to raw charcoal?
- Environmental friendly: No need to cut down trees, only use waste turning waste or refuse of wood or other raw materials. Briquetting machine turns waste into treasure. Machine-made charcoal briquettes do not contain toxic or smelly chemicals, do not pollute the environment. As to the production of ordinary charcoal, you need to cut down trees, destroy the ecological environment.
- High-energy: machine-made charcoal briquettes has a fixed carbon content of about 80%, and calorific value 7500-8000kcal/kg; while the raw charcoal fixed carbon content is low, the calorific value is only 6500kcal/kg.
- Clean and hygienic: smokeless, no spark burning, natural falling ash rather than floating up, ash residue is about 3% or 6% after burning.
- Unique shape, rational structure, convenient to use: machine-made charcoal briquettes have uniform length and size; the hollow or solid core structure makes them easy to combust and use.
- Low moisture content of <5%. Raw charcoal has much higher moisture content.
We receive enquiries in English, Español (Spanish), Русский язык (Russian), Français (French) and العربية (Arabic). Our professional team will reply to you within one business day. Please feel FREE to contact us!
Your privacy is important to us,we are committed to marking sure your privacy is confidential.