Hay Pellets Processing
The crucial technique of making pellets from hay includes:
Adjusting the water content of the hay – one must measure the water content of the hay first, and then add water to the processing requirements of the water content. Accoording to the extensive research that has been made, optimum water content for forage grass is 13% -15%. Pellet feed mill is usually used the making pellets from hay for its effect of mixing by feed mixer machine and squeezing out in the process of rolling grass. The temperature of the pellets meal can extend to 80 degrees under normal conditions. However, water content frequently abbreviate by 3%-5% from the high temperature hence cooling the room temperature. The water content of the hay meal after cooling is not greater than 11% - 15%.Due to low water content, the pellets made from hay are worth long term storage without getting musty. All sorts of dissimilar nutrients pellets can be combined to comply with the nutritional requirements of the respective livestock, and the pellet size is changeable by the rolling machine by the prerequisites.
The current hay pellet machine is typically compiled of stirring, pressure, transmission and the frame sections. The chief technical indicators include:
- Pellets meal fineness pressed: less than 1 mm
- Particles cooling method: natural cooling type
- Sieve aperture: 8, 6, 4.5 and 3.2 mm in diameter
Effects of Hay Pellets FeedFor yield of diverse pellets feeds for livestock in the making of pellets from hay technology in addition to maximum utilisation of the change per unit flow, the following should be included in pellets feed machine:
- Flux topping – this includes green grass hay and straw stalks which should vary 57% - 60%.
- Concentrates – they include corn, sorghum, oats and wheat bran which should vary from 38 – 42%.
- Minerals and vitamins - they should range from 1% and 2% of total feeds as the component.
The feeds should then be squeezed into pelleted feeds with the feed pressure machine and also in every 100 kilogrammes of above feeds, 17 kilogrammes of water and 150 ml, 37% molar formalin should be added to improve on quality, nutritional value and digestibleness
Experimentally done, an eight-month-old Lamb feeding on pellet feeds gains 200 grams weight per day, and this shows that feeding a fat lamb with pellets made from hay is a workable method to boost the ontogenesis of livestock and moreover the aquatic animals.
Benefits of Hay Pellets Feed
- High transubstantiate rate –more weight gains, egg, more milk is apparent with fewer pellets.
- Only belittled volumes needed.
- Supports animal growth and development during harsh climatic conditions.
- The quality of hay is improved by the chemical treatment applied.
- Spreads the source of the fodder.
We receive enquiries in English, Español (Spanish), Русский язык (Russian), Français (French) and العربية (Arabic). Our professional team will reply to you within one business day. Please feel FREE to contact us!
Your privacy is important to us,we are committed to marking sure your privacy is confidential.